The WooCommerce Waitlist extension lets you track demand for out-of-stock items, making sure your customers feel informed, and therefore more likely to buy.
Using a simple plugin, you can build up a waiting list of people wanting the unavailable item, then notify these customers automatically when products come back in stock.
- allow customers to be notified when they can purchase an item that is currently out of stock
- easily identify ‘most wanted’ products to prioritise re-stocking
- allow customers to easily review and edit their waiting lists
- maintain a record of users that have been emailed an in-stock notification
- easily manage your waitlists from the WordPress admin
- add the waitlist elements for any product anywhere you choose using our shortcode
- plug-and-play functionality – just install, activate and go!
WooCommerce Waitlist Nulled comes with plenty of options for you to get the most from the plugin, including the following
WooCommerce Waitlist Nulled Demo
WooCommerce Waitlist Nulled 2.1.14 Download
WooCommerce Waitlist Nulled 2.1.15 Download
WooCommerce Waitlist Nulled 2.1.17 Download
WooCommerce Waitlist Nulled 2.1.18 Download